IVF Costs & Fertility Treatment Costs
We know that IVF costs and fertility treatment costs can be a major source of stress during the fertility treatment process. We will work hard to help you be informed about your insurance coverage and other financing options.
The breakdown of the costs for an in vitro cycle at CCRM is as follows:
- $4,500 for the work-up prior to the cycle, possibly covered by your insurance carrier.
- $3,000 -$7,000 for the medications needed during the cycle.
- $13,080 for the IVF cycle itself which includes ultrasounds and blood work during ovarian stimulation, retrieval, transfer and surgical rooms. An additional $430 for anesthesia provided by South Denver Anesthesia Associates.
- $2,600 additional for ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- $975 additional for cryopreservation (freezing) of embryos.
The breakdown of cost for an egg donor cycle at CCRM is:
- $30,980 for first time donors and $31,480 for a repeat donor (not including the following)
- $23,955 for known donor/agency donor
- $4,000 to $7,000 for medications needed during the donor cycle
- $4,500 (approximately) for recipient work-up
- ICSI (as stated above for an in vitro cycle)
For updated information on the costs of specific procedures, call the business office staff at (303) 781-1085. The costs for Gestational Carrier packages vary and information can be obtained at the above number.
* Prices current as of 2/21/13